ladies boutique clothinG CHILDREN'S BOUTIQUE CLOTHING FARM FRESH FOODS
BATH & BODY PRODUCTS
GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS CHIROPRACTIC
Vendors we would LOVE to join us!
children's books by rory foresman
welcome home of chattanooga
scenic city boutique
We will email you with your booth fee and link to pay.
Once booth fee is paid in full, your spot will be reserved.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE THE MARKET
Vendor Registration Deadline: November 20, 2020
- Masks are required by all vendors and shoppers
- Booth size: 9'x9' or 12'x12' (canopies welcomed)
- Electricity: $20
- No Wi-Fi available
- Booth numbers will be assigned to all vendors & posted.
- Vendor Set-Up is Friday, December 4 4p - 9p & Saturday morning 8a - 10a.
- Do not drill into the walls or floor of the venue
- We will provide ONE TABLE.
- Vendor will need to provide (optional): additional tables, chairs and any other items for your booth.
- Feel free to park your vehicle at the curb. Then park your car in the parking lot. (please park no closer than 15 spaces from the entrance)
- Booths are not reserved until full-payment has been received.
- VENDOR SPOTLIGHT: We will be Live on 3 Plus You with Julie Edwards on Dec 1, 2020 showcasing the upcoming market. Want your items on the show??? Register for your Vendor space by Nov 20 & be sure to check "Vendor Spotlight" when signing up. Not only will we be on Ch 3, but your items will be highlighted on 4 different social media pages & google!
We take great pride in providing family-friendly sales and markets for everyone to enjoy. If we see something a vendor is selling that is vulgar, offensive, or prejudice, we reserve the right to ask the vendor to put it away.
vendor rules & GUIDELINES
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- There will be food trucks available.
- Nothing can extend past your booth into the aisle.
- Vendor booth may not interfere with neighboring vendors.
- Nothing can be permanently fixed to the floors or walls.
- Banners are allowed If your booth is next to a wall.
- All vendors are responsible for keeping your booth neat and clean. Tables should be covered on all sides.
- All vendor booths must be open and staffed during market hours.
- All vendors agree to stay the entire time.
- Vendors are NOT allowed to breakdown and leave early on any market day.
- You may or may not be the only vendor selling your type of product/craft at the event.
- Independent consultants: we will only accept 1 vendor for each direct sales company. (first come first serve)
- I understand I will be charged a $10 non-refundable application fee.
- Vendors are held liable for any and all damages, by them or their party, that have taken place while on the premises and/or to the property.
- If the market has to cancel (up to 14 days prior to the scheduled market) due to tornado, earthquake, illness, death, venue inaccessibility, fire, flood, and other acts of God out of our control, you will be refunded 50% of your booth fee.
- If Sweet WeePeets has to cancel the market due to various reasons not listed above: vendors who are registered for the market at the time of cancellation will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your application before the market application deadline: there is a $50 cancellation fee with your balance refunded to you.
- If you cancel your application ON or AFTER the market application deadline: there are NO refunds given at all.
- Sales tax is 9.25%, it is vendor responsibility to report sales tax.
$10 Vendor Application Fee
(non-refundable) must be paid after
you have submitted the application.
FREE ADMISSION - FREE PARKING
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us. - Misty
Confirmed Vendors are listed at the bottom
of the page. This list is updated weekly.